READ INFO BELOW
for paying a player's tuition.
This page is for a NEW REGISTRATION only.
If you are UNSURE if your player is already registered, at the TOP RIGHT of the page, Click SIGN IN.
Once logged in to your account, click on the player's name.
Click 'registrations' tab - This will show their CURRENT registration.
DO NOT RE REGISTER A PLAYER.
- DO NOT USE THIS PAGE to make a payment on your account.
- DO NOT RECREATE a NEW PLAYER ACCOUNT.
- If a NEW registration or NEW family account is created this will create issues with your player's tuition/team info and a CM Revs Volunteer will need to fix these issues.
- THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING THE PROPER PAYMENT PROCESS
TO MAKE A PAYMENT to your already registered player's account.......
- CLICK ON "SIGN IN" at the TOP RIGHT SIDE OF THE PAGE and LOGIN IN to your account.
- Once logged in to your current account, at the top of the right hand side click 'MY ACCOUNT' to view all of your family's players for payments.
- Choose payment amount and follow the prompts or mail in payment.
Continue for NEW REGISTRATIONS only.
Please read thru the Player Evaluation Overview tabs to answer any questions you may have about registration, player evaluations format, preliminary rosters, fall conditioning and final rosters.
Player Evaluation Registration and Payment
- New Central Mass Revolution (CMR) players will be prompted to create a new account once an age group is selected.
- CMR players are required to pay a $250 non refundable tuition deposit prior to scrimmage session in April. Midgets deposit is different, see below at registration.
- Current CMR players will select the age group to register for and sign in. Please do not create a new account for the same player.
- The tuition deposit will be applied to the 2019/20 tuition. Final tuition cost will be set in the near future.
No player will be permmited to participate in any on ice scrimmage player evaluation session unless all outstanding family balances previous financials and the 2019/20 $250 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit are PAID IN FULL. Midget deposit is different, see below at registration.
USA Hockey Registration
A current USA Hockey Registration number is required for all player evaluations and hockey leagues. Visit www.USAHockey.com and click become a member to register.
Registrations before April - Current players use your current USA Hockey Confirmation Number. New players without a 2018/19 USA Hockey membership number may obtain a 2018-19 Membership in March (valid through 8/31/2019)
Registrations on/after April 1 - Register for a new USA Hockey Confirmation Number for the upcoming season valid through 8/31/20.