How to register player/team parent/coach for USA Hockey
This is a separate registration required by USA Hockey for all players, managers and coaches. This registration must be completed AND entered in the CM Rev's player's information prior to attending Fall Conditioning and/or 3x3 weekend hockey. NO PLAYER or COACH may take the ice unless this has been completed.
Hockey Operations and the CM Revs Mass Hockey representative will be checking all accounts to know if a player has been registered with USA Hockey.
1. Visit www.USAHockey.com
2. Click on "Become a Member" button
3. Click on the "REGISTER NOW" button
4. Follow steps 1 thru 4. You may register multiple participants at once. You will need a credit card to complete the registration transaction for PLAYER/COACH.
5. Once the USA Hockey registration is completed, you will receive a message on the screen stating a sucessful registration. You can print this information for your records. You are also emailed the USA Hockey registration confirmation.
6. In this confirmation is your player's USA HOCKEY NUMBER.
How to enter USA Hockey Number to CM Rev's player/manager/coach information
1. LOG IN at the TOP of the CM Revs website.
2. Once logged in, at the very TOP RIGHT of the CM Revs website, click on "MY ACCOUNT".
3. Once clicked, this will show you all family members registered with CM Revolution.
4. Click on the person's NAME that you want to ADD/UPDATE the USA Hockey number.
5. Scroll all the way down to the VERY BOTTOM and add/update the USA Hockey number in the box, CLICK the Verify USA #. Once verified click SUBMIT button at the bottom. (if any other info needs to be update, ie phone number, address this is where to do this)